Individual membership is open to persons engaged in, or otherwise interested in, the profession of logistics and transport and the supply chain management. When you first join you are graded as an Associate member of the Institute. To join as a member there are no qualifying criteria. All you need to do is complete the application form and return to us.
- Associate - The first membership step, no qualifying criteria. Download an Application form or Join Online
- Student Member - Enrolled in a recognized course of study in logistics or transport at a tertiary level within NZ.
- Under 35's Development Group - This is a special
encouragement membership rate to establish their standing as
a CILT member.
Download U35 Application Form
- Member - First grading step for those working in Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain management and qualifying by experience or qualification.
- Chartered Member - 2nd grading step for those working in logistics or transport and qualifying by experience or qualification.
- Chartered Fellow - Meeting Chartered Member requirements, plus holding a senior position in the industry or, rarely, per eminence following appointment to senior position in industry while not meeting Chartered Member requirements.
- Corporate Membership